Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Friday Night Strange Stars


Friday night, I'll be running my next session of the Strange Stars Fate System Edition game rules! The adventure, "Rescue on Tenebrae" involves a rescue mission on a creepy dead world.  You can see a few more details about the scenario here.

Thursday night, I'll be developing the pregens for the game. I'm drawing inspiration from some of the comics I have been reading lately, such as Guardians 3000, and the new Guardians of the Galaxy. So some of the pregens may end up being a tad evocative of certain Guardians of the Galaxy. There will definitely be a green-skinned female assassin, and bulky cloned heavy worlder.

If I get some more Prophet read before the game, there may be some borrowings from there as well.

Want to know more about +trey causey's Strange Stars game setting?

No comments:

Post a Comment