Monday, October 1, 2012

Monstrous Mondays: Alien Aspects

The Space Jockey from Alien

I still remember going with my friend Geoff Lomicka to see Alien (1979) in the theater when it came out. Not too many people were there. That movie scared the hell out of me. So, what better way to celebrate that film and monster than to post a few Aspects about the movie?

The first of these is my friend Geoff's response to my question about whether he thought the monster was intelligent:

It screams too much to be intelligent *

http://www.bornrich.com/entry/
blood-curdling-life-size-alien-warrior-prop/

*Famous last words? Now, I bet - oh, let's say - one or two other people in the Alien universe also underestimated this creature's intelligence, riiiight????

Of course, this film is Aspect rich. Here's a few more:

We're not paid to do rescue missions

This ship looks organic

Those look like eggs...

It's blood is acid

I admire its purity

Just blow it the f-k out into space!




No comments:

Post a Comment