Thursday, July 19, 2012

Does A D30 Have Aspects?

And for that matter, what is a D30? This question has come up a few times both here, and on my other blog, Everwayan. I use them for Aspect, event, and encounter tables. I never owned any until a few months ago.


A 30-sided die is about the size of a golf ball. You can get them at your Friendly Local Game Store.

You can also order them online from Awesome Dice and many other vendors. Awesome Dice also has a blog.

This kind of die will land truly, but you need a good foot of runway for a clean landing. The outer ledge of a laptop keyboard is not an ideal landing surface.

So, let's see if we can do a FATE conversion of the D30.

OGL MECHANICS

Using a D30 is a Stunt rather than a skill.

Aspects:
  • All I want is a place at The Table
  • You'll hear it when I move
  • I'm pretty hard to swallow

No comments:

Post a Comment